Our Purpose-Living Abundantly
There are many needs associated with aging and older adults often require assistance in meeting these needs. When basic needs are met, older adults are able to lead more abundant lives and be of greater service to the church and community.
The mission of the Senior Life Resources Center at Capital City Christian Church is to provide members of the church and community, 50 years of age and older, with the opportunities that will help them meet their needs and grow spiritually, socially, mentally, and physically—and thus live more abundant lives.
Our Core Values
The Senior Life Resources Center is comprised of seven components, all carefully researched and designed to meet the needs of older adults.
1. (S) Spirituality—connecting with God
2. (E) Education—learning and growing
3. (N) Nutrition—caring for self
4. (I) Information—accessing resources
5. (O) Outreach—sharing with others
6. (R) Recreation—connecting with others
7. (S) Service—helping others